Accommodation Facilities in Belarus for MBBS International Students
- Post by: Public
- on: 12-01-21
It is natural for both students and parents to worry about hostels and food facilities when planning MBBS in Europe. Do not worry about universities for MBBS in Belarus offer comfortable hostel facilities with food service? Below we mention hostel amenities offered by some of the best universities in Belarus that offer MBBS degrees for international students.
- Hostel rooms are categorized on a single basis, double basis, travel, or shared dormitory basis.
- One of the additional hostel amenities is a kitchen for self-cooking, a gym, and a cyber cafe for fast internet access, a reading room for attentive study, a cultural center for co-curricular activities, and a sports arena for outdoor games for international students.
- The hostel is close to shopping malls, grocery stores, ATMs, phone booths, restaurants, laundries, hospitals, etc., so students residing in Belarus for MBBS will not feel insecure.
- The hostel has a restaurant with Indian chefs serving healthy Indian cuisine.
- There is a 24*7 security guard, electricity supply, and water supply too.
- Individual MBBS 2020 for international students in Belarus offers a separate bed, study table, and a few modern gadgets.
- Separate hostel campuses for boys and girls.
- Tobacco, Hookah, Alcohol, Cigarettes, barbecue, etc. are not permitted in the hostel room.
- Fire safety infrastructure.
The tuition fees of the best universities for MBBS in Belarus do not include hostel fees. You must complete the hostel rates and hostel sign-up process with the help of an educational consultant who is permitted to allow students to take advantage of hostel benefits.
Courses offered by Belarus Universities for International Students -
- Physiotherapy - 3 to 4 Years Program.
- Nursing - 3 to 4 Years Program.
- Pharmacy - 5 to 6 Years Program.
- Dentistry - 5 to 6 Years Program.
- Veterinary Medicine - 6 Years Program.
- General Medicine - 6 Years Program.
Documents Required for MBBS in Belarus
- 10th and 12th standard mark sheet.
- School graduation certificate.
- Letter certificate received from the school.
- NEET mark sheet (original and copy).
- Student birth certificate (notarized copy).
- HIV test report.
- Migration certificate.
- Application (fill and sign).
- Transfer certificate.
- Student's valid passport.
- Certified doctor's medical certificate
- No criminal record certificate.
- Certificate of disability (if any).
- 6 Passport photo.
- An invitation letter issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Belarus.