HasTech IT Limited is looking for an energetic accountant
HasTech IT Limited is looking for an energetic accountant who can carry responsibilities stated below.
– Maintain company accounts, cash, and bank transactions.
– Ability to Execute, monitor, and manage all Books of Accounts.
– The ability to maintain all Books of Accounts related to Sales, Receivables Etc.
– Maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures.
– Ensure transactions duly comprised and classified in the ledger to help the preparation of financial statements.
– Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statement.
– Maintain accounting documents and records.
– Take full responsibility to prepare financial statements, daily, weekly, monthly, annually, or as required by the company. (Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Trial Balance, Receipt & Payments, Profit & Loss).
– Other duties and responsibilities as required by the company from time to time.
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Master of Commerce (MCom), Master of Business Administration (MBA)
– Accounts, Finance, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word.
– Fluency in English speaking and understanding will be a plus.
– Clear knowledge about Corporate TAX, Income Tax, and VAT will also be a plus.