Technical Support Engineer on IT
Position: Technical Support Engineer
HasTech is looking for a smart and energetic support engineer with excellent technical knowledge who is extremely passionate about providing support to the clients while guiding them to the best outcome as well.
We are a team of 40 experienced designers & developers, with a vision to illuminate the web design arena. At HasTech, we mainly focus on developing top-notch WordPress themes, plugins, HTML templates, Shopify themes, etc. Currently, 100,000 customers from more than 80 countries are using our product & services. We are constantly improving and updating our products for a better user experience. We always make sure that our clients get the best quality support from us.
Since our company is growing fast so we are on a quest to add one skilled technical support engineer to our family. If you think you're a good fit for the job and possess the required skills, you are more than welcome to apply.
- Dealing with customer support requests efficiently via support tickets/forums/live chat.
- Providing Pre-sales support for both our free and premium products to the potential buyers.
- Troubleshooting to find out the bugs and coming up with a solution in a timely manner.
- Helping the customer by answering the commonly asked questions about our items.
- Communicating effectively that turns the upset customers into happy ones.
- Convincing the customers so that they purchase the product.
- This position is not for any fresher
- In-depth knowledge of WordPress theme and plugin development
- Fluency in HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, PHP (OOP), and related web technologies
- Strong problem solving and coding skills are required
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- You speak fluent English (mandatory) and have a firm grip on grammar.
- Hard worker and passionate
- Have to be a team player
- Age at 24 to 40 years
- Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply
Note: It doesn’t matter where you studied or what your CGPA was as long as you are smart, passionate, ready to get the work done.
- CS and IT Graduates will get the most priority
- IELTS or TOEFL will add extra values
- Knowledge in WordPress plugin development
Full time [9AM - 6PM], Weekly 6 days.
30K-40K [Based on skills]
Perks of HasTech:
- Opportunity to work with an awesome team
- Learning materials to improve skills
- Friendly Working Environment
- Paternity and Maternity Leave
- Salary Increments 2/3 times yearly
- Unlimited Tea & Coffee
- Provident Fund
Application Deadline: 5 November, 2020
Apply for this job at https://www.facebook.com/hastechitlimited